Strategically located only minutes from the township of Clare, this premium vineyard grows varietals suited to the region and represents a wonderful opportunity to gain a foothold into the Clare Valley wine region.
It is positioned in a premium location approx 4.7km south west of Clare and boasts majestic views. It is a quality irrigated income producing vineyard with grazing land. 'Old Block' is a sprawling 80-acre property fenced into 2 paddocks.
- Total area approx. 32.4 hectares. (appx 80 acres)
- Established vineyards planted to 10.92 hectares
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Riesling & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Youngest vines are 4 years old, majority planted between 1999 and 2000
- Water Licence 9785. drip irrigated
- Bore and 2 dams
- Fenced into 2 farming enterprises vineyard and grazing
- Stone cottage that could be utilised for short term accommodation.
- Great access and in an excellent location with bitumen road on two sides
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a private inspection on site.