Thistle Hill Wines
A rare and unique combination of lifestyle & business opportunity is available at Australia's longest continuous running organic winery. Situated an easy 10 minute drive from the beautiful town of Mudgee it is rare to find properties of this size so close to town. With stunning views over the Erudgere valley it is a property that is picture perfect.
- 80.45ha (198.8acres) certified organic farmland and vineyards only 10mins from Mudgee, 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- The property is on two titles: Lots 60,74,76 DP756880
- Australia's longest running organic vineyard with a property history dating back to the 1850's.
- Well established label with a long-standing supply contracts in place with Woolworths and Dan Murphy's
- North facing elevated position overlooking valley and vineyards, 4 bedroom home and a 3 bedroom cottage.
- Abundant water, 6 dams, 3 bores (2 equipped) and irrigation system.
- Modern winery and crush, large modern storage facility and cellar door with deck overlooking the vineyards.
- Substantial shedding with machinery shed, three phase power and industrial sized cool room.
- Entire property is classified as organic with NASA certification, perfect for beef and sheep production.
- Heritage listed building with original open fermenters that was used as a Post Office and Hospital during the gold rush era.