Offering a superb lifestyle opportunity located a leisurely 1 hours drive south from Adelaide and less than 20 km from McLaren Vale Wine Region.
Climate and soils were deemed perfect when selecting this site in 1995 - now producing outstanding wines for Treasury Wine Estates under secure contract.
Water is via own reliable low cost bore with licence for 23,600kl allocation.
Note - This 24 year old vineyard has never had a spring frost.
Vineyards outstanding Features are :-
1. In a challenging season the vineyard excelled producing exceptional quality grapes
(a) Cabernet $3,500/t
(b) Shiraz $2,700/t
2. Generating Large net profit - approx $ 100,000, after all operating costs.
3. 3 Year Contract to Treasury Wines.
4. Superb cool maritime climate with exceptional soils.
5. Vineyard equivalent to 45 Acres (area is less due to narrow row spacings) is maintained to very high standards, with mid row perennial grasses, very few weeds, allowing low operating costs.
6. Own Large Reliable Low Cost water supply.
7. Automatic Water system.
8. Exceptional Home site with stunning coastal views to Goolwa, over Lakes Alexandrina and Albert, The Coorong, and of course back over your vineyard, a short 20 mins drive away.
9. Amazing overall beauty & ambience.
10. A rare opportunity for the astute purchaser to reduce potential climate change effects.