• 14ML of underground water (1000 – 1200ppm)
• 10ML of BIL (2ML Off peak and 8ML Peak)
• 7 irrigation valves. operated in 5 shifts
• New Diesel generator
• New Grundfos 9.5KW vertical pump
• 375KL storage tank, both BIL and or Bore can be programmed to fill automatically
• Fertiliser dosing pump
• ICC pro 5 controlled (mobile phone initiating)
• 3m rows 1.8m spacings 1851 vines/ha
• North / South row orientation
• 5 valves 1654 Shiraz on Ruggeri 140 rootstock
• 1 valve BVRC38 Grenache on Ruggeri 140 rootstock
• 1 valve LC10 Cab Sauv on Ruggeri 140 rootstock
• 2 shiraz valves planted in 2018 (Achieved 8t this year) at $1800/ton
• 2 shiraz valves planted in 2019 expecting first crop in V22
• 3 valves planted December 2020. 1x shiraz valve, 1x Cab Sauv valve, 1x Grenache valve
• 5 valves @ 2.01ha
• 1 valve @ 2.2ha
• 1 valve @ 1.66ha
• Total planted – 13.91ha
• Shiraz initially single cordon spur prune whilst establishing, shiraz already has wires in place to arch prune or cane prune.
• Cab to be cane pruned
• Grenache single cordon spur
• Wood / steel alternating intermediate posts, new development has some posts to still be instated.
• 5.4m panels, 3 vines per panel.
• 800mm of Sand over orange clay
• Double Ripped to 1.1m deep with clay lifted into the top portion of the profile.
• Vine Vale
• Vendor more than happy to provide a tailored vineyard management option for all or some of my services if required
• Also available Registered Trademark ‘Domain Barossa’