Ray White Rural South Australia is proud to be entrusted by the proprietors as exclusive selling agent for the properties and assets known as 'Stone Bridge Wines'.
With a combined 40 plus years of experience in producing quality fruit and wine production the owners of Stone Bridge Wines are ready to hang up their boots and pass on a very established and reputable operation in the Clare Valley South Australia.
The offering of Stone Bridge Winery & Vineyard includes:-
62 Spring Gully Road, Clare SA 5453
Area | 16.68ha (41 acres)
- The winery is an efficient processing facility capable of processing up to 1200*T with EPA Licence. In its current configuration it is considered one of the largest winery facilities in the Clare Valley.
- Stone Bridge Wines processing facility currently processes over 1000*T annually for a number of well known wine brands from the Clare Valley, South Australia, Interstate and Internationally.
- The owners have established a highly respected business priding themselves on consistent quality and outstanding service to their clients.
- Central location in the Clare Valley with bitumised main road access.
- Winery Footprint - 2200*sqm (Undercover 920*sqm & fully concreted surface area)
- Barrel Shed 1000sqm (storage for approx 2000 barrels)
NB: approx. 1 third of the shed is leased to a third party
- Stainless steel tank storage of 938,000*L
- Red ferment/storage of 418,000*litres
- Numerous tanks sizes range from 1000* - 50,000*L which provide flexibility for processing
- Cross flow, RDV Filter, winery fitted with pump over to new barrel shed
- Three phase power connected, solar capacity 2 x 50kw systems
- Rainwater tanks (approx. 500,000*L)
- Office, Lab & Tasting Room, staff amenities, workshop.
The Clare Valley is a highly regarded wine region and supplier of premium quality wine to the Australian wine industry. Wines produced in the Clare Valley are highly decorated with a multitude of awards and accolades. The sale presents an extraordinary opportunity with appeal to existing industry participants and investors.
Inspections of the properties are strictly by prior arrangement with the sole agent.