Situated in a beautiful part of the southern Barossa Valley, surrounded by rolling hills and ancient gums comes the spectacular Tweedies Gully Winery.
Set in the foothills of the Barossa ranges, Tweedies Gully Winery is situated on 41.68 hectares (6.05 hectares of vineyard) of stunning countryside. Planted entirely to Shiraz, the established vineyards are irrigated by the bore (licensed for 8.4 Meg) and produce the fruit for their magnificent Tweedies Gully wines. The quantities available for sale each year are determined by the season, there's high demand and limited availability.
- Multifunctional property - winery, cellar door, events
- Significant land holding, perfect for those wanting an acreage property while being within close proximity to all Barossa townships (in between Lyndoch and Williamstown) and under an hour from the Adelaide CBD. The world-renowned Jacob’s Creek is only a short drive away.
- Incredible 1.5km winter creek with hundreds of gums and numerous picnic/camping areas
- Lovingly restored 1890s settlers build stone cottage with additions
- 6.05 hectares (14.94 acres) of premium Shiraz vineyard
- 8.4 Meg licensed bore with recently installed, full irrigation to the vineyard via a hardwired 24 vault system, controlled by a Schneider computer system
- Large dam and watering troughs for stock - presently carrying 150 sheep
- Licensed 50 ton winery
- Barrel and dry goods storage area fully insulated and air-conditioned
- Cellar door sales/tasting room/function facility set in an extensive lawned and treed area with magnificent views of the gum lined winter creek, the vineyard and the surrounding hills
- Excellent quality winemaking equipment (destemming plant and crusher, bladder press, refrigeration plant to service fermentation tanks, 3 variable capacity wine tanks with cooling jackets, 2 stainless steel open fermenters)
- Significant holdings of wine stock, plant and equipment negotiable with the sale
This Barossa hidden gem gives the opportunity to create an enviable lifestyle/income potential.
This property must be seen to realise all of its beauty and potential so don’t miss your chance to mix business with pleasure